Wednesday, October 29, 2008








Ni hao! The Tea Valley was really breath-taking. I would like to work there even for one month, the fresh air, cold weather, the magnificent view of the mountains and the wide blue open sky (and the delicious food of course!), will definitely make me come back there again and again and again. In the meantime, I just have these pictures to make me remember some of our brief but special moments spent there.
I remembered that the staff of the tea farm told us to get the young and fresh leaves of the tea plant, they are usually the new ones which are small and very green. These are the leaves which they use for the tea, which they leave out to dry in the sun, then packed in their packages and shipped to different parts of China. But I mistakenly got the old and big leaves. The staff in the farm told me that the leaves I got were not good for making tea, hehe, ooops. Okay, so I started all over again and was lucky to get enough good tea leaves to earn my right to have a nice lunch.
We got a taste of the tea-based food which was served for lunch, and it was a real treat. My taste buds were dancing and singing like it was fiesta! They served so many dishes served with tea leaves and it was both healthy and refreshing.
So if you also want your taste buds to also joyfully sing and dance, come back to the Tea Valley and re-live the experience again and again. Let's see each other there! Xie xie!
With all good wishes, Emmanuel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ni hao Noel, the magnificent view.
Thank you for learning your blogspot because my first experience to used blogspot (dont say whoever) hahaha....