Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hi !

I want to inform you that we have a mailing-list group now, it is 2008ipseminarqingdao@yahoogroups.com.
I already invited you to join the Yahoo!groups. So, please click "join the group" and we can share so many things there and also a birthday reminder of each participant.
We still use this blog as a media to write something longer.

About the email address and birthday, you can also manage by yourself from the yahoogroups. I hope I added your birthdays correctly. Or if you need some helps don't hesitate to contact me by email at mayali.nm@gmail.com
Mr. Liu and Mr. You, it's not fair we didn't have your birthday...hehehe....

I still have difficulties to invite them in this group because the email address were wrong. So, if you know the correct email address below, please tell me...
Those participants are:
Eka Gabunia from Georgia
Musue K. Kamara and Jackson from Liberia
Marina Dedic from Montenegro
Ashraf and Adnan from Palestine
Igor from Serbia
Lumumba from Tanzania
Roselyn from Zimbabwe
Amelia from PNG
Carlos Gerardo from Mexico
You can contact me so I can invite you to join this group or you can also subscribe by yourselves. You can type
2008ipseminarqingdao-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

I hope we can tightened our friendship through this blog and group.
Cheers - Maya





4 comments:

Memories in Qingdao said...

Thank you Maya for creating the mailing list. This is a very effective way of being connected with our friends from afar. I have already joined the mailing list and I wish for the success of this important endeavor.

Warmest regards,
Emmanuel

2008 IP Seminar Qingdao said...

memories in qingdao said...
thankyou for maya for creating a mailing list, this will keep us together as friends from afar.

regrds,

david

2008 IP Seminar Qingdao said...

memories in qingdao asks...
who stoped the farewell party prematury and whose fault?

thankyuo,

david

Anonymous said...

Everything was your fault David!

But I forgive you!


Marina- Montenegro